Universal bar ends - blue, with GSXR imprint BE059
Pair of universal bar ends. Designed for the GSX-R family, but fits any bike with handle bars with an internal diameter of 16mm to 22mm, such as (but not limited to):
- HONDA CBR250R (MC19) and CBR250RR (MC22), years 1988 to 1999 (does not fit the CBR250R 2011+)
- Honda CBR600
- Honda CBR600RR
- Honda CBR900
- Honda CBR1000
- SUZUKI GSXR600 1992-2005 ( 2006-2008 requires minor modification )
- SUZUKI GSXR750 1996-2005 ( 2006-2008 requires minor modification )
- SUZUKI GSXR1000 2001-2005 ( 2006-2008 requires minor modification )
- SUZUKI GSXR1100 1989-1998
- SUZUKI TL1000S 1997-2001
- SUZUKI Bandit 1200 1997-2000
- SUZUKI SV650 & SV650S 2001-2008
- SUZUKI SV1000S 2003-2006
- SUZUKI Hayabusa 1999-2008
- SUZUKI Katana 600 1989-2008
- SUZUKI Katana 750 1989-2008
To install these bar ends, you must make sure your handle bars are empty inside. These bar ends do not require anything inside the handle bars to bolt on, since they have their own locking system. If you need help with installation, just contact us.
We normally stock this item in black, silver, red, blue and gold. We also have adjustable levers with matching colours.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!